Wednesday 26 February 2014

What I wore

I can't take the credit for the construction of this dress.... i had it made in Thailand on my recent honeymoon. The tailor was a lovely Indian man with a lot of knowledge, not just of dressmaking, but of life and world events in general.
I've had this fabric sitting on a shelf in my sewing room for a while now. It's been one of those pieces I love so much I was reluctant to cut in to, so I thought I'd put it in someone else hands. And I'm really happy with how it came out!
 This is the pattern I supplied the dressmaker with (I'm not certain they actually opened the pattern tho!)
You can purchase it here:
 http://voguepatterns.mccall.com/v1344-products-44838.php?page_id=1113&search_control=display&list=search

I'll re make this pattern for sure, I love it!

Happy sewing.
Julia xx



No comments:

Post a Comment